Like a booklet, a Newslet is just that — a smaller, more practical, more affordable and a more digestible stewardship piece.
Unlike the traditional planned giving newsletter that is challenging to implement, the Newslet addresses your need to deliver your message in an affordable and expeditious manner. That is, it does not take us months to produce a Newslet.
With limited budgets, time, and expertise, this is your perfect marketing piece. You no longer have to worry about your message being lost because you were unable to develop the frequency needed for a message to be retained.
The Newslet™. Designed for Impact.
Just like our postcards, Planned Giving Newslets make it easy to follow industry marketing norms:
- Marketing 101: You need greater frequency to get your message through. Since Newslets are far less expensive than traditional newsletters, it’s possible to increase your ROI (return on investment) exponentially simply because you can afford to mail more often.
- Newslets come with several attention grabbing headlines to choose from. A headline is the “promise” for the rest of the piece which delivers the “reason to believe.” This approach builds trust which leads to relationship building which culminates to legacy gifts.
- The Newslets carry a consistent theme. Each Newslet has its own sections, so the reader knows where to look.
- The Newslets also help deliver singularly focused targeted messaging.
- The Newslets are written in simple, plain English. Perfect for the “sophisticated” donor, and easy to understand for those who are less versed about planned giving.
The germination of the Planned Giving Newslet arose from a need in our marketplace for a marketing tool that’s far easier and less time consuming to produce than the traditional planned giving newsletter of yesteryear (which, also, is challenging to implement). And the state-of-the-art marketing behind it are from companies we follow and respect — marketing giants such as Proctor & Gamble and Saatchi & Saatchi.
So our question is, what type of firm would you like to be associated with? Vendors who teach you calculators, CRUTs and CRATs? Or a firm that breathes and eats marketing full time.
For more information on how you can benefit from this latest product, we offer a free one-on-one marketing assessment. Discover how the Newslet is the perfect replacement for the traditional newsletter.