I do not recall where I collected this information, but I just found it in the “back of my drawer.” Good motivation to start off the week.
- Nothing is anything until you make it something until it becomes what you make it. And you assign it meaning. So be careful what you think about.
- There is only your reality and it is personal.
- What you see, plus the meaning you give it, is what you get.
- Know thyself. (Socrates)
- Unless you are enlightened, your life is based on problems and fear.
- If one does not find a problem, it creates one.
- People have a problem-based mind. It gets bored if there is not one.
- If you’re not managing your mind your mind will manage you.
- Conquer yourself and the universe is yours.
- Big problems become small problems as you become big yourself. (Critical thought on your journey to becoming a CEO.)
- Tame your mind or it will tame you. Mind is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. Over 95% of population are subservient to their minds. And when the mind takes over, they do not even know it. Or perhaps it’s too late.
- Place this degree after your name: WIT (Whatever It Takes)
Soar to new heights by beginning with our Success Brain training session.