I do not recall where I collected this information, but I just found it in the “back of my drawer.” It’s good motivation to start off the week. Here are some career thoughts for you:
- Nothing is anything until you make it something until it becomes what you make it. And you assign it meaning. So be careful what you think about.
- There is only your reality and it is personal.
- What you see, plus the meaning you give it, is what you get.
- Know thyself. (And how thyself best works and best interacts with colleagues. Know thyself may come from Socrates, but it’s one of the best career thoughts for today, too!)
- Unless you are enlightened, your life is based on problems and fear.
- If one does not find a problem, it creates one.
- People have a problem-based mind. It gets bored if there is not one. Beware your mind subconsciously creating a problem where none really exists!
- If you’re not managing your mind your mind will manage you.
- Conquer yourself and the universe is yours.
- Big problems become small problems as you become big yourself. (Critical thought on your journey to becoming a CEO.)
- Tame your mind or it will tame you. Your mind is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. Over 95% of population are subservient to their minds. And when the mind takes over, they do not even know it. Or perhaps it’s too late.
- Place this degree after your name: WIT (Whatever It Takes)
Do you want more career thoughts and insights? Soar to new heights by beginning with our Success Brain training session. How you think about your job and career matters, and you need to train your brain for success. Get more career thoughts – and learn how to create your own – as part of this training program!