We've been offering eMarketing services since 1998…and that's the same year Google was founded! Our first client was The Lawrenceville School in New Jersey, and the project was a hit.
Non-profits have been slow to adapt, and other vendors have been eagerly pushing their eMarketing services over the past 5 years to fill up their profit center. Unfortunately, both are late "newcomers".
eMarketing is no where near as effective as it used to be, and studies show that US Mail far outperfoms eMarketing. We believe the funny cartoon on this page will get the point across.
So if you're considering switching over to eMarketing 100%, we advise not to. If you are already doing print and wish to supplement it, it's an inexpensive and a good add-on. But do not over do it on a weekly basis as some vendors recommend. We suggest 6 to 12 e-broadcasts a year.
|Mobile Friendly||A/B Split Testing||Analytics||Personalization|
- Unlike other vendors, each e-broadcast sticks to one topic. It's more likely to be read and remembered, and less likely to be deleted.
- Friendly content. No tax news, no Washington updates, no articles on senior living.
- Campaign landing pages.
- A/B split testing and experiments.
- Contact management and merge fields to completely personalize.
- List building tools.
- Mobile friendly.
- Facebook and Social Media integration.
- Complete metrics/analytics:
- Open rates - real time tracking
- Who opened - real time tracking
- Click through rates - real time tracking
- How many pages the prospect visited on your website (link tracking) - real time tracking
- What parts of the nation the visitors were from - real time tracking
- Complaints (yes, you want to hear these too!) - real time tracking
- Spam notices (yes, it will happen, whether you want it or not) - real time tracking
- Contact management and list building tools
To keep our services competitive, each e-newsletter has content that can't be altered by the non-profit. However, we do also offer customzied eMartketing solutions tailored to your organization. We call these eNewsletters. These are 100% customizable. Here are some of the features, in addition to the above:
- Coaching and support: what works and what doesn't
- Custom content from our vast library
- Custom images from your organization
If you think an eNewsletter is the tool you need, please inquire about this high-end custom solution. An eNewsletter is perfect if your organization has all its other planned giving marketing tools in place.
Planned Giving Videos
All gift plans explained with simple videos.